Dear Sir/Madam, First if all i will like to complaint about your services that you have rendered to me on Wednesday dated 4th of November .I bought a pair of blue sandals and on the following Sunday the sides of the sandals wore off.

I went to your shop on Sunday night to ask whether any replacement can be done as the staff told me there is a warranty for one year when I purchased the sandals. The other staff blankly told me nothing can be done and ask me whether I still have the shoe box which I think it's ridiculous!!! Who would keep shoe boxes when you will want to wear it everyday!!! Is this what you call a good service when you're selling a branded shoe/sandals???

You have tarnished the brand and disrespect customers. I am really disappointed, upset and disgusted with the way your staff handle your customers. I can buy another one or two and money is not a matter to me. Your staff even told me i could not get the sandals wet or walk in the sun!!!!

All I want is good service and respect from you and your staffs. I don't see any professionalism from any of you. Let me know how you can solve my problem as I have the receipt I purchased and the sandals I left with your staff yesterday.

Please contact me at 0163487973 and my name is Andy Chong.Looking forward a sincere reply from you and how you can solve my problem.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of birkenstock sandals. Birkenstock needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned birkenstock sandals in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Birkenstock.

Had an Experience with Birkenstock?

Comments