3.5

I bought my Genuine Birkenstocks at Designer Shoe Warehouse, and payed $80 instead of $100. Ive had them for 4 months, and the cork is falling off! I haven't even worn them extensively. I usually don't pay this much for shoes, but i thought these were good quality.

I thought Birkenstocks shoes, especially the cork would last up to at tops a year, and then you'd have to get the rubber/ and or cork replaced. Now ill have to get the rubber and cork replaced if i want to keep wearing them!

The straps aren't leather, but there holding up somewhat. The colour is coming off though, on both sides. I really wish Birkenstock would have given me what they claim to be.

Kinzi

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with website and stated that there is a room for improvement of price and cork quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of birkenstock sandals and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. Birkenstock needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned birkenstock sandals in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Birkenstock.

Had an Experience with Birkenstock?

Comments

Littleton, Colorado, United States #1352125

Wow.Similar story.

I bought mine 3.5 months ago at DSW the cork is split down to the rubber.

Even my Tevas for $25 lasted longer.DSW won't do a thing