I bought my Genuine Birkenstocks at Designer Shoe Warehouse, and payed $80 instead of $100. Ive had them for 4 months, and the cork is falling off! I haven't even worn them extensively. I usually don't pay this much for shoes, but i thought these were good quality.
I thought Birkenstocks shoes, especially the cork would last up to at tops a year, and then you'd have to get the rubber/ and or cork replaced. Now ill have to get the rubber and cork replaced if i want to keep wearing them!
The straps aren't leather, but there holding up somewhat. The colour is coming off though, on both sides. I really wish Birkenstock would have given me what they claim to be.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "I ordered a $159.99 Lazy Lagoon float for my four sons several days before leaving for our lakeside vacation. With the wonderful 3-5 day shipping we would definitely receive it..."
- "Used the resume maker one time to make a resume, agreed to pay the small fee of $1.98. they told me I was supposed to cancel within the trial period,..."
- "Scamm I hit all wilds on my own money for 50,000 got it up to 95,000$ and I asked can I withdraw she said yes I asked all she replied..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."