The rubber sole of my Birkenstock Betula Florida style sandals fell apart
The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off.I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me.
Over the past 20 years, I have purchased a variety of styles of Birkis and Birkenstock sandals in different colours; 11 pairs that I can count come to mind. I am extremely disappointed with the quality of this pair of sandals and Birkenstock's lack of response. Suffice to say I will not be purchasing any more Birkenstocks.
I will share my story and disappointment and will discourage others from purchasing Birkenstock sandals.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..."
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."