The rubber sole of my Birkenstock Betula Florida style sandals fell apart
The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off.I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me.
Over the past 20 years, I have purchased a variety of styles of Birkis and Birkenstock sandals in different colours; 11 pairs that I can count come to mind. I am extremely disappointed with the quality of this pair of sandals and Birkenstock's lack of response. Suffice to say I will not be purchasing any more Birkenstocks.
I will share my story and disappointment and will discourage others from purchasing Birkenstock sandals.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."